Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Real Estate Donations, a Restoration America Charity is a nation-wide 501(c)3 charitable organization with the unsurpassed ability to handle all phases of donating real estate.
We are the nonprofit leader for those wishing to give non-cash donations. Whether homes, vacant land, commercial buildings, industrial property, or even cars, boats, or planes, Real Estate Donations has the expertise to handle any type of donations. Our real estate, tax, and legal consultants are experts in the donation process. It is this commitment to quality and doing the job right that sets us apart. We are committed to providing the best guidance throughout the process to achieve the highest possible tax deductions.
What can be donated?
- Residential property
- Vacant land
- Apartment buildings
- Properties With Mortgages or Liens
- Timeshares (accepted on a limited basis)
The advantages for donating real estate are substantial. These include -
For Individual Donors:
- Avoid Or Diminish Capital Gains
- Receive a Charitable Tax Deduction
- Eliminate Selling Problems
- Simple to Transfer Ownership
- No Real Estate Fees
- Possible Income Through An Annuity
- Philanthropic Goals Are Met
Historically, most charities have been unable or unwilling to accommodate gifts of real estate. A large percentage of properties offered as donations are rejected by the charities because of liability concerns, mortgages or liens, or environmental issues. Charities’ staffs simply don’t have the expertise, or the time to safely handle such donations. Their boards of directors discourage such gifts. The times are changing. Charities need the revenue such donations will generate.
- Access an Untapped Funding Resource
- One Contact for Donor and Charity
- Our Experts Guide the Entire Process
- No Up-Front Fees
- No Liability for the Charity
- No Costs, Including Insurance, Taxes, Fees
Corporations are challenged to liquidate properties in a timely manner while meeting governmental guidelines and regulations. Donating property was difficult as the associated legal, financial and organizational issues discouraged most non-profit organizations from accepting these gifts. New opportunities may provide an exit strategy for corporations who own negative cash flow properties and at the same time create major funding for the charitable world. Why wouldn’t your corporation seize this opportunity?
- Costly Unused or Underused Property Can be Eliminated
- May be Able to Deduct Up to 10% of the Corporate Profits
- Excess Contribution Amounts May be Carried Forward for Up to Five Years
- The Donation May be Timed for the Best Advantage
- Excellent Public Relations for the Local Community
- Whether you are an individual donor, a charity seeking assistance, or a corporation looking for answers, Real Estate Donations is the only call you need to make!